Calculated at checkout
Clear Tinnitus™ Homeopathic Formula (60 Capsules)
Read the Tinnitus Clinical Study conducted on the entire Clear Tinnitus formula by Martha Entenmann Tinnitus Research Center, Inc.
Users of Clear Tinnitus® have felt a reduction in noise within weeks. Keep in mind that, since there is no cure for tinnitus, Clear Tinnitus® treats the symptoms of tinnitus and the daily recommended dose will need to be maintained for continued benefit. Results may vary.
Effective relief from annoying noise known as tinnitus: buzzing, humming, whistling, roaring, ringing, hissing, etc.
* Increases blood circulation
* Normalizes fluid within ear
* Balances hypothalamic-ear interaction
* Increases oxygenation to the head and ears
* Caffeine (and tobacco) can worsen tinnitus (due to vasoconstriction.
* It has been observed that tea, tonic water, red wine, grain-based spirits,
high-sugar foods and chocolate may increase the noise level
* Salt (salicylic acid)— whether naturally occuring in food or as an additive— may result in the symptoms of tinnitus.
Active Homeopathic Ingredients:
Calcarea Carbonica 6x, Cinchona Officinalis 3x, Chininum Sulphuricum 3x, Graphities 3x,
Kali Carbonicum 6x, Kali Iodium 3x, Lycopodium 3x, Salicylicum Acidum 3x
Other Ingredients (Herbal Extracts):Pueraria Root, Platycodon Root, Angelica Root, Liguistici Root, Peony Root, Coix Seed, Magnolia Flower, Notopterygii Root, Scutallaria Root, Tangerine Peel, Cinnamon Bark, Ginger Root, Licorice Root
FDA Registration: NDC#68089-003-01
Our recommendation is that you take 2-3 capsules twice a day. However, if after taking Clear Tinnitus for 1 week, you have felt little or no difference, we recommend increasing the dosage to two capsules 3 times per day. Some cases are more stubborn than others and an increase in dosage may be necessary. The dosage must be continued in order to maintain the benefits. Do not exceed six capsules per day.
* Regular exercise and rest are important.
* Stress, fatigue, anxiety, lack of sleep, environmental conditions, food allergies, and the weather can all play a part in triggering
a headache. Be aware of your lifestyle and surroundings.
* Massage and warm baths may help relieve tension.
For people with vertigo, it is recommended to take Clear Tinnitus® with Clear Motion and Digestive Aid™ to relieve dizziness.
* People who are on anti-coagulant or anti-platelet therapies should use this formula with caution since
there may be a higher risk of bleeding and bruising.
* Clear Tinnitus is contraindicated during pregnancy and nursing.
* The uses of this product are based on traditional principles of homeopathy. They have not been reviewed by the Food and Drug Administration.